T3 mini villa rental Playa del Oro Residence, Favone
Near the beautiful white sandy beach and turquoise waters of the bay of Favone , this mini villa T3 to rent , you will spend an unforgettable holiday dedicated to water sports or idleness.
On the first floor, this mini-villa enjoys a beautiful sea view on the clear waters of the splendid bay of Favone and its sandy beach.
Mini villa 3 rooms on one level of 50 m² including:
- Entrance hall,
- Living room with a sofa bed overlooking a spacious sea view terrace (20 m²) with barbecue,
- kitchen area,
- Two bedrooms, one with sea views,
- Bathroom and 1 separate toilet.
- Accès plage
- Vue mer panoramique
- Domaine privé
Our reservations are available from every Saturday for a minimum of one week.
|Periode A||du 28/03 au 09/05||
|Periode B||du 09/05 au 23/05||
|Periode C||du 23/05 au 27/06||
|Periode D||du 27/06 au 18/07||
|Periode E||du 18/07 au 22/08||
|Periode F||du 22/08 au 12/09||
|Periode G||du 12/09 au 26/09||
Prices are per week per apartment, water and electricity included.
MANDATORY FEES TO PAY AT ARRIVAL:
- Final cleaning: 55 Euros.
- Tourist tax: 0,75 Euros per day and per person.
- Deposit: credit card imprint for guarantee.
OPTIONAL FACILITIES ON ARRIVAL:
- Cot: 15 Euros per week (and subject to availability).
- Linen: 15 Euros per person and per change (a pair of sheets + a pillowcase).
- Towels: 8 Euros per person and per change (a towel + a bath towel).
Bed and linen rentals must be specified when booking.
- Pool Access,
- Access tennis court,
- Products for the dishwasher and the washing machine,
- Animals are forbidden in the residence.
- Payments by credit card are not accepted for fees to be paid on arrival.
Arrivals are made directly at the residence, where the person in charge of the reception, will accompany the tenants to their mini-villa.
You will stay 5 minutes walk from the beach of Favone, 10 minutes from Solenzara, 45 minutes from Aiguilles de Bavella, and about 20 minutes minutes from the departure of the famous GR20, hiking trail, the hardest in France ...
Interested ?Clic here to call us !