Porto Vecchio, Pavellone, mini holiday villa with sea views and pool
Halfway from the city center of Porto-Vecchio and the magnificent beaches of Palombaggia, Les Hauts de Pavellone offers an exceptional panorama of the sea.
The 3-room Mini-Villa of 52 m² living space consists of:
- A living room with sofa and television,
- 1 fully equipped kitchen area (induction hobs, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer)
- 1 air-conditioned bedroom with a 160 x 200 cm bed,
- 1 air-conditioned bedroom with two 80 x 190 cm beds,
- A bathroom with shower, washing machine and toilet.
The villa also has a large L-shaped terrace fitted with a summer dining area, charcoal barbecue, garden furniture and 2 deckchairs.
The residence offers:
- Vue mer panoramique
- Vue Montagnes
Our reservations are available from every Saturday for a minimum of one week.
|Periode A||du 01/04 au 03/06||
|Periode B||du 03/06 au 17/06||
|Periode C||du 17/06 au 15/07||
|Periode D||du 15/07 au 19/08||
|Periode E||du 19/08 au 02/09||
|Periode F||du 02/09 au 16/09||
|Periode G||du 16/09 au 30/09||
Prices are per week per apartment, water and electricity included.
MANDATORY COST TO PAY AT ARRIVAL:
- Compulsory final cleaning: 60 Euros
- Tourist tax: 0,75 Euros per day and per person.
- Deposit: credit card imprint for guarantee.
OPTIONAL SERVICES TO SET UP ON ARRIVAL:
- Cot: 15 Euros per week (and according to availability)
- Linen: 15 Euros per person and per change (a pair of sheets + a pillowcase)
- Towels: 8 Euros per person and per change (a towel + a bath towel)
Bed and baby linens rentals must imperatively be specified when booking.
- Access to the pool,
- Products for the dishwasher and the washing machine.
- Animals are forbidden in the residence.
- Payments by credit card are not accepted for fees to be paid on arrival.
Arrivals are at the Gulf Real Estate Agency from 15 hours to 19 hours (at the latest) , where the person in charge of the reception will accompany the tenants to their villa.
You will stay 5 minutes from the beach of Palombaggia, 25 minutes from Bonifacio, 10 minutes from Porto-Vecchio and 45 minutes from Aiguilles de Bavella, not far from the famous GR20, hiking trail, the hardest in France ...
Interested ?Clic here to call us !